Are you the kind of person that has a million things to do everyday? Have you ever had tasks slip through the cracks, or have your to-do list pile higher? Ever go to sleep wondering what you really accomplished that day? Whether you’re a small business owner or a really busy person, a task management app can really help organize your life.
But with the explosion of apps now for phones and on the web, which one do you choose? Really, they all do the same things – task check off lists, multiple lists, reminders, categories, due dates, etc. But I’ve tried a LOT of them, both on my phone and online, and they’ve all been kinda lacking (Things, Google, iCal, Remember the Milk, Evernote, Todoist, etc…).
Let me introduce you to Wunderlist.
I’ve been using this for the past few months now, and it is finally the one app that has everything I need. So rather than go though all of its features (most of which already exist in other apps), let me just list the ones that make it stand out from the rest.
1. It’s FREE, and will always stay free, with no ads. And has features way better than some paid apps.
2. It’s on every device. Download it for the iPhone, iPad, or Android phone. Use a desktop version for Mac or Windows. And access it online from any computer.
3. It syncs wirelessly across everything. You don’t need to be in the same wifi network, or have a cable. This is helpful because I can type in my tasks on my laptop at home. Leave the house right away, and it’s automatically synced to my phone. As I go through my day, I check off tasks on my phone. I can hop on a public computer, go to my account online, and those tasks that I’ve been checking off are also checked off online. Everything is synced, so your life stays in order.
4. Share with others. Send them the list through email, Facebook/Twitter, or invite them to Wunderlist for ultimate collaboration.
5. It’s beautiful. Good clean graphics and an easy interface always makes things better to use.
Go check it out at https://www.wunderlist.com/
Subscribe to weekly marketing tips
Every week, you’ll get a useful email that gives you an action plan for how you can grow your brand. In it, you’ll find: